Friday, June 25, 2010

New To Blogging

I am excited to post my first blog. I have been asked to create a blog for a course I am taking. I have avoided this in the past, thinking there weren't two people who would want to read my rambling. However, when I think of using a blog with my future students, to communicate about books we love and the latest technology, I can see where my blog would be useful! So, here is my first post. Maybe library lovers out there will find me and thrill to read my every word. ;)

1 comment:

  1. That first post is always the hardest. It is a fantastic way to share what is going on with you to your future students. Done right, it can be a "job aid" for your students where you can list references and recommendations. Good luck on your blogging!

    ReplyDelete